Med-Legal Assessments and Services
With extensive experience in the Personal Injury realm, California Spinecare Institute strives to make patient care simplified and accessible. Case correspondence is always maintained every step of the way when it comes to management. The key to efficacy relies on the ability to keep relevant offices abreast of patient prognosis, referrals, and care structure. Below you will find some of the services our office provides in relation to lien cases.
- Same day appointments offered for new cases.
- Prompt scheduling with courtesy reminder calls.
- Convenient, covered, and free parking available for patients.
- Consultation, report of findings, and treatment plans offered.
- Correspondence with representing attorney established and maintained throughout course of care.
- Colossus correlated, comprehensive reports.
- Immediate turn-around from patient discharge date.
- Reproducible records available with requesting subpoenas.
- Patient billing available with reports, upon patient discharge.
- Billing format available in CMS 1500 format upon request.
Neurology referrals and consultations available onsite.
Onsite board certified neurologists:
Conditions treated: Stroke / Vascular Disorders, Migraines / Headache Disorders, Memory Loss / Dementia, Neuropathy (Nerve Damage), Traumatic Brain Injury, Sleep Disorders , Nerve and Muscle Disorders.
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Sleep Test Studies